Pensioners & Community Services Card holders

If you're a Pensioner or Community Services Card holder and have ongoing medical problems, you may qualify to have regular subsidised visits from one of our doctors. If you would like to know more, please get in touch.


We are registered as ACC providers so if your condition is due to an accident we can make a claim on your behalf. Full payment for the consultation will be taken at the time of the booking and once the claim has been accepted we will reimburse you the total amount covered by ACC.

Private Health Insurance

We are happy to announce that we have partnered with Southern Cross Health Society for Easy Claim.
If you have a policy with Southern Cross, we can process the claim over the phone and you'll just pay the difference. If you have private health cover with a different insurer, you can still make a claim and you should be able to get a significant proportion of the consultation fee back depending on the type of policy you have. Ask us more about this.